Human whole blood from standard blood donations including all physiologically occurring blood components such as cells, proteins and other components.
- venous, arterial or capillary
- with anticoagulant additives such as lithium heparin, EDTA, sodium citrate
- selection of specific donor groups (e.g. age, gender and lifestyle)
We offer fresh blood service with express delivery refrigerated or freshly frozen. Blood drawings are available in
small, medium and large volumes.
Centrifuged whole blood without blood cells (erythrocytes, platelets, leukocytes).
- Sodium citrate plasma for coasome testing
- Lithium heparin plasma for clinical chemistry
- Sodium fluoride plasma for the determination of lactate and glucose
True human serum off the Clot: naturally agulated blood, no anticoagulants.
Examples of parameter analyses:
Our panels, pools and individual donations from standard donors are designed for use throughout the in-vitro diagnostic value chain. Due to their high quality and defined specifications, they are suitable for use in Research & Development, in diagnostic tests and in Quality Controls.
Normal donors are defined according to the German Transfusion Act.
Our panels, pools and individual donations of donors with the following diseases are designed for use in the entire value chain of in-vitro diagnostics:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Lyme Diseases
- Diabetes Type I & II
- Drugs Abuse
- Infectious Diseases
- Oncologic Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Pregnancy-associated Diseases
Due to their high quality and defined specifications, they are suitable for use in Research & Development, in diagnostic tests and in Quality Controls.
Contact our sales team!